Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Spencer Gifts - redeem Underground points

I've got to register for my Underground points! Everytime I buy joke-related item on flatulence, nudity, beer bellies, and hot guys for the old ladies, I swing by Spencers. The posters, candles, lights, and just plain weird stuff make this a sophomoric adult paradise. So, I might as well get some credit for it.

Registering at http://www.spencersonline.com/ now.

Well, I'm almost registered. I need to add the number above the bar code on the back of the card that I should have picked up from the store but that the clerk was certain I was too old and dorky to be interested in such a thing.


For all your rubber poultry needs.

I'll update when I finally get my card.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sonia store # 1230 Very Knowledgeable and friendly. I'm 74 and needed information. She helped me and I bought what I needed.